The Bow PTO presents a special night for Bow Elementary students…
Night of Songs!
Come Lip Sync or Karaoke!
Friday, April 15th at 6:00 pm
Bow High School
Exciting evening filled with Bow Elementary School students showing their love for music and maybe some surprises too!
How can you be in the show?
Get together with some BES friends and choose a song. Then add costumes, props, choreography, and anything else that will make your performance fun to perform and to watch. (Nothing wet or messy, please!) And then follow these guidelines:
- The song you choose should have lyrics and theme that are suitable for school. Oldies, musicals, songs that tell a story that you can dance to will work best.
- Try to have at least 3 members in your group.
- Your song should be no more than 2 minutes, or can be stopped after a specific verse to stay under 2 minutes.
- Rehearse as much as you can so you will look your best! Rocking Mrs. Ruest and Mrs. Radar will offer after school times for students who need ideas or need to be with other students to practice.
- Copy of your song must be given to Mrs. Radar on a CD by April 1st.