We are currently seeking volunteers to become members of the Bow Craft Fair Committee. We would like to grow this event but that is not possible without the volunteerism of parents like yourself.
All committee members meet to select the new vendors each June and September.
Below are specific committee member positions that are open:
- Parent Volunteer Coordinator (October)
- BHS Student Volunteer Coordinator (October)
- Communications Coordinator – Responds to emails (weekly) and posts to the Craft Fair Facebook Page (Periodically)
- Marketing Coordinator – includes the purchase and placement of yard signs, banners, news paper ads and online media ads (October/November)
- Logistics Coordinator – Makes arrangements with the Bow Explorers, SAU Director of Facilities, and Bus Company (October)
- Event Co-Chair (s) – Oversees the event and everything leading up to it with the other Event Chairs. Picks up mail from PO Box, make bank deposits, and deal directly with vendors. You must be able to deal with people of all backgrounds and dispositions.
The Bow Craft Fair is the PTO’s largest fundraiser and a 38 year Bow tradition. There are 156 vendor spaces. All proceeds go directly back into the Bow School system.
If interested or would like more information, please contact Nikki Rousseau email@example.com .