Ski and Skate Sale


Sponsored by the Bow PTO and the Friends of Bow Parks and Recreation

Saturday, October 27th

9:00 am-12:00 pm

at the Bow Community Center

Skis, boots, poles, snowboards, skates, winter apparel and MUCH more!

Get the entire family ready for winter activities!

$$      Want to make some cash?    $$

Bring gently used equipment to the Community Center on Friday, October 26th from 2:00 – 7:00 pm.

Name your own price!  You keep 75% and the remaining 25% benefits the Bow PTO and Friends of Bow Parks and Recreation.


Rodgers Ski & Sport of Littleton will be selling NEW equipment on site.

NOTE: We cannot sell used helmets, as it is not permitted by law.  Rodger’s Ski and Sport will be selling new helmets at the event.

Have questions?  Want to volunteer?

Contact Amy Walton at 205-0670 or click here to email her.

Permanent link to this article: http://bowpto.digitalpto.com/2018/10/09/ski-and-skate-sale-2/